2012年2月12日星期日

Shannon Drake/Heather Graham?

For those of you that read Shannon Drake might of heard of these books. Well she's one of my favorite authors because of her vampire books....well I was wondering....I researched these books and it said that they were a series, but when I read the summaries they had nothing to do with each other....can I read them out of order? I've already read the third one, and Idk if I was supposed to out of order.



1. Come the Morning (1999)

2. Conquer the Night (2000)

3. Seize the Dawn (2001)

4. Knight Triumphant (2002)

5. The Lion in Glory (2003)

6. When We Touch (2004)

7. The Queen's Lady (2007)



Are they really a series?

Shannon Drake/Heather Graham?
It is a series called the Graham series. This is the order in which they should be read:



Graham Family

1. Come the Morning (1999)

2. Conquer the Night (2000)

3. Seize the Dawn (2001)

4. Knight Triumphant (2002)

5. The Lion in Glory (2003)

6. When We Touch (2004)

7. The Queen's Lady (2007)



In other words, the order you've written them is the correct order. You should read them in order, because, even if they don't seem related to each other, usually there will be characters that show up in another book in the series or events mentioned that you won't know if you have read them out of order.



To find a listing of all her novels and when published check http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/d/shan... and http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/p/heat... and http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/g/heat...



I hope that helps. Happy reading!


没有评论:

发表评论