2012年2月12日星期日

Why did i shoot Garry from Biggest loser.....?

I had a dream this morning that i shot Garry from this years biggest loser (Aus). It was like a scene from robocop 1, i had a smith%26amp;wesson .357 in my hand and i looked above a desk that i was hiding behind and looked over at my partner. I then new i was a cop, he was trying to talk garry into dropping his weapon and giving up. I could see garry was very distressed and i looked down at my gun and i pulled the hammer back and i carefully aimed at garry (he didn't know i was their). I made sure i aimed it at the gun he was holding coz i didn't wanna kill him. I had a perfect shot, i fired and it was like the matrix, the bullet slowly twirled and also spun like it was in a vortex (kinda hard to describe) and i could see the air flow off the bullet like a plane. I had time to think this is weird, then it lodged in his wrist. I could see it clearly, it didn't do anything, then i woke up. I've shot at people in my dreams before but only in darkness and in a blaze of glory. Never been so clear

Why did i shoot Garry from Biggest loser.....?
loll cool dream but why garry?



it probably wasn't a personal thing



To see a shooting in your dream, indicates that you have a set goal and know what you are aiming for in life. Your plans are right on target!



To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person.



To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation.



To dream that you or others are in distress, suggest that things will turn out better than you expected. You will find that all your worries were for nothing and need to lighten up.



hope it helps

:)
Reply:Garry is you. You are shooting at the "Biggest loser".



You want to be a winner not a loser so you shoot the loser part of yourself, but you are careful only to attack the loser and not the rest of yourself.



All people in your dream are parts of you. Garry is represented in you as a part that you consider a "loser". It is a good dream because you are making an effort to eliminate the loser part in yourself.


没有评论:

发表评论