2012年2月14日星期二

Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Song??

Its starts with a church choir like singing something.

Then the only lyrics I know are:



I am the fallen angel, This is what I am.

A romantic evil, an savior of the damned.

I am the son of morning,an sire of the night.

Once full of a radiant glow,now a dark light.

I drive a moonlight hell,and serve in his name.

I've fallen from the sky,here in hell i rain.

My eyes white with glory....



thats all i know of it help!

Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Song??
I think this might be it, or part of it at least. I know the song is called Fallen Angel and is used as a promo piece for wrestler Christopher Daniels in the clip - hope it helps somewhat at least!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I312JbKIx...
Reply:Citizen Smith: Fallen angel


没有评论:

发表评论