2012年2月14日星期二

Lads come on what shall I do???!!?

Theres a woman at my work who is married and 5 years older than me (Im 23, shes 28) which is usually a no go for me but she is damn hot and recently shes been really comin on to me little things and touching my hand etc. Things stepped up a notch this morning when she called for a meeting with me and when I went in she was wearing the hottest shirt and skirt I just wanted her but didnt show it (dont think so anyhow). She started talking about normal stuff to do with work and then uncrossed her legs and was completely commando!!!!!!!!!?????? She sat there for about 10 seconds before getting up and leaving like nothing had happened!? What should I do....my head is telling me no shes married but my d*** is telling me go sort that out!! I cant tell you how much I wanted to go over and do stuff I cant write on here...man she had no pants on and it was right there in all its glory!!! Man what shall I do?? I dont want a relationship with her I just really want a taste of what shes offering

Lads come on what shall I do???!!?
bro totally go for it shes asking for it
Reply:give me her address ill pop over first and tell weather to bother or not,

get over there you fool and give her what for


没有评论:

发表评论