2012年1月29日星期日

Decisions Decisions....?

Ok so here’s the story morning glory {PS} I know it’s long but please read and help J

I am a 14 year old chick and I’m stuck in the glorious foster care system, my dad drank himself to death and my mom still struggles with mental health problems and whatnot. I was kicked out of my last foster home in Janurary and since I’m a teen not many places want me. At my previous foster home I lived with my 17.5 year old sister, my 18 year old brother lives with an aunt about 10 minutes away from my foster home. (the aunt doesn’t want me) My sister moved with my uncle when we were kicked out and since then has ran away, gotten into harder drugs, and just screwed up. I was originally planning on moving to be with my sister but now social services have pushed that whole plan back until June. But I'm scared. I'm scared of the unknown, I know I can survive here, the people here love me and I feel semi-safe, but then If I stay here I have to deal with the same school

Decisions Decisions....?
talk to someone about this ok

windows

没有评论:

发表评论